BLACK METAL: INTO THE ABYSS, *SIGNED* [STANDARD EDITION OR 2 BOOK BOXSET] [published 2016]
The newest full-length book in the Black Metal Cult series, following on the good work in Black Metal: Evolution of the Cult and Black Metal: The Cult Never Dies Vol. One. Designed to be read as either a separate work or as part of the series and presented with a somewhat more old school aesthetic.
300 pages and 21 chapters of brand new and exclusive material, with long, detailed and dare we say definitive interviews of another horde of compelling artists... 22 to be exact:
FURIA, MASSEMORD, 1349, FORGOTTEN WOODS, TSJUDER, NOCTURNAL DEPRESSION, VEMOD, ONE TAIL, ONE HEAD, MYSTIFIER, BLACK ALTAR, BESATT, MORD ‘A’ STIGMATA, TRIST, HELHEIM, HYPOTHERMIA, LOITS, DEINONYCHUS, PSYCHONAUT 4, KOLDBRANN, URGEHAL, SACRILEGIUM AND BLAZE OF PERDITION
Available as a standalone edition or as a box set, featuring a second (colour/gloss) with over 100 pages of photos, a patch, art prints, a deluxe box and numbered illustrated certificate.
[ALL BOOKS AND BOXSETS POSTED IN STUDY, REINFORCED CARD MAILING BOX WITH ADDITIONAL BUBBLE WRAP INSIDE TO PROTECT THE PRODUCT]
2 Book Boxset features:
• Main book, 300 pages and over 100,000 words.
• 2nd colour/gloss photo book with over 100 pages of photos.
• Cult Never Dies logo patch.
• Exclusive art prints.
• Deluxe box with foil stamp logo.
• Numbered illustrated certificate.
- As always, If you have any problems during the ordering process, or questions, or you want to order directly by email, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You don't have to register to order, it's optional
- If you wish to pay by paypal you will be taken to the paypal site when you are ready to add postage and pay. You will be taken here to see your total before confirming - don't worry, you haven't committed to paying until you then confirm payment.
"These are compelling tales of fractured minds, pharmaceutical drugs legal and otherwise, self-harm and stays in mental institutions ...Things are far from formulaic though as each and every ‘story’ is a different one ... insights into albums that you love but never really heard the group talking about ... like the two books that came before it, this is an essential purchase for anyone who loves black metal"
Review, Ave Noctum
"Dayal knows how to get the most out of his interviewees and is certainly capable of weaving it all together into a narrative both informative and interesting. Deep knowledge and open-minded curiosity goes a long way, that much is clear, and his work makes for an enlightening read, both for the well-versed insider and the inquisitive outsider alike. This might just be the definitive source on the topic."
"I haven't done any interviews for almost ten years and had no intention to do so, but then Dayal's proposal came along for this book. It was a pleasant journey through the past and future, Something I seem to have missed in a lot of interviews I did in the past. Dayal's craftsmanship and dedication made it possible."
Marco Kehren (Deinonychus)
"I would like to congratulate you. Amazing work. Discovering these explanations/history of bands has been really interesting."
Lord Lokhraed (Nocturnal Depression)