CINTECELE DIAVOLUI 'The Devil's Songs' shirt
CINTECELE DIAVOLUI 'The Devil's Songs'
(Printed on high quality Fruit Of The Loom shirt)
100% Official shirt celebrating the legendary, short-lived and utterly obscure Mortiis side project Cintecele Diavolui, and its one and only release, 'The Devil's Songs' from 1996, a bleak vampiric gem. Created by the label Musical Hall, these shirts have front, back and sleeve print.
This shirt is available in:
S, M, L, XL and XXL
- A size chart is in the images section! (Our Gildan zip hoods and sweatshirts are aligned with the sizes of Gildan shirts, so we would normally advise you get the same size for both, unless you prefer your zip hoods and sweatshirts to have a baggier fit)
- Some sizes might be temporarily out of stock - email for details
- You don't have to register to order, it's optional!
- Shipping price is calculated by weight. As with most mail orders the price of shipping per item drops the more you are ordering (ie. the shipping for 2 shirts is only a little more than for 1 shirt and so on)
- If you wish to pay by paypal you will be taken to the paypal site when you are ready to add postage and pay. You will be taken here to see your total before confirming - don't worry, you haven't committed to buying until you actually then click to confirm payment.
- If you have any problems during the ordering process, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
[Item type: Dungeon synth shirt / Mortiis shirt / official merchandise.]