NEW: NOISE RECEPTOR JOURNAL 7 (industrial/noise book)
NOISE RECEPTOR JOURNAL 7 (industrial/noise book)
Limited to 600 copies, the 7th edition of this respected industrial/noise/experimental journal is lovingly produced and includes:
- In depth interviews with: Am Not, Cloister Recordings Himukalt, Ochu, Pterygium, & Tone Generator (of SPK & Last Dominion Lost).
- A series of six previously unpublished SPK group photos, taken at The Brickworks, Sydney, March 1982.
- Collage artwork by Richard Stevenson.
- 50 in depth music reviews (ambient/ industrial/ experimental / power electronics etc.).
- A5 Format, perfect bound, with thick matt laminate colour cover.
- 94 pages in length.
- Limited to 600 copies.
- You don't have to register to order, it's optional!
- Shipping price is calculated by weight. As with most mail orders the price of shipping per item drops the more you are ordering (ie. the shipping for 2 shirts is only a little more than for 1 shirt and so on)
- If you wish to pay by paypal you will be taken to the paypal site when you are ready to add postage and pay. You will be taken here to see your total before confirming - don't worry, you haven't committed to buying until you actually then click to confirm payment.
- If you have any problems during the ordering process, just email email@example.com