OWLS, TROLLS & DEAD KING'S SKULLS: THE ART OF DAVID THIÉRRÉE book *Signed by artist*
OWLS, TROLLS & DEAD KING'S SKULLS: THE ART OF DAVID THIÉRRÉE *SIGNED* BOOK
His work is as meticulously crafted as it is imaginative and otherworldly, his vision inviting a suspension of disbelief and immersion that belies the supernatural subject matter. Rich in technique, atmosphere and attention to detail, David Thiérrée’s extensive back catalogue of work is presented here in print for the first time.
From his occult-inspired early days illustrating for black metal bands such as Behemoth and Gorgoroth, through to the spectacular folk/fantasy art of today, ‘Owls, Trolls & Dead King's Skulls: The Art Of David Thiérrée’ stands as evidence of a genuine talent.
The new book from Cult Never Dies and Crypt Publications, featuring 168 pages in 30cm by 21cm format. Includes approximately 200 images in both colour and black and white, interviews with the man himself and words from a number of renowned illustrators and musicians, including Adam ‘Nergal’ Darski, Mortiis and Nocturno Culto!
The book is available for £25, or for £35 with a choice of shirts exclusive to Cult Never Dies/Crypt Publications featuring one of David's works from the book. There are 2 designs and both are available in black or grey.
• Shirt 1: Solvet Seclum / Death (An ink drawing inspired by a poem by Leconte de Lisle, from 1889, taken from a compendium called Poèmes Barbares, depicting the end of the world.)
• Shirt 2: Bergtroll II / Mountain Troll II (One of Thiérrée’s distinctive troll creations, in this case the second of his mountain trolls inspired by Northern European folklore)
- You don't have to register to order, it's optional
- If you wish to pay by paypal you will be taken to the paypal site when you are ready to add postage and pay. You will be taken here to see your total before confirming - don't worry, you haven't committed to paying until you then confirm payment.
- If you have any problems during the ordering process, just email firstname.lastname@example.org