Restock (2nd Dec 2019) SIGH - SCORN DEFEAT 'Samurai' zip hoodie
SIGH - SCORN DEFEAT 'Samurai' zip hoodie
100% Official and exclusive edition longsleeve shirt (on Gildan Ultra Cotton) celebrating the debut album of Japan's legendary avantgarde black metal pioneers Sigh. Released via Euronymous' Deathlike Silence Productions, this shirt is inspired by the album's second sleeve cover from 1994. The Japanese text reads 'Scorn Defeat'.
Created by Cult Never Dies in conjunction with founder and frontman Mirai, this zip hooded sweatshirt comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity designed by Venien of American black metal pioneers VON.
S, M, L, XL and XXL
[A size guide is provided in the image section]
- A size guide is provided in the image section
- You don't have to register to order, it's optional!
- Shipping price is calculated by weight. As with most mail orders the price of shipping per item drops the more you are ordering (ie. the shipping for 2 shirts is only a little more than for 1 shirt and so on)
- If you wish to pay by paypal you will be taken to the paypal site when you are ready to add postage and pay. You will be taken here to see your total before confirming - don't worry, you haven't committed to buying until you actually then click to confirm payment.
- If you have any problems during the ordering process, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
[Item type: Black metal hoodie / Sigh hoodie / Scorn Defeat hoodie / official merchandise.]