NEW: WOLVES WHO WERE MEN - THE HISTORY OF MOONSPELL [paperback / signed hardback boxset with CD, flag, prints & more]
WOLVES WHO WERE MEN - THE HISTORY OF MOONSPELL
[paperback / signed hardback boxset with CD, flag, art prints & more]
Huge and candid 450 page book featuring lengthy interviews with the group’s current and former members – as well as members of bands such as ROTTING CHRIST, CRADLE OF FILTH, SAMAEL, KREATOR, DECAYED, THE GATHERING and AMORPHIS – and a wealth of images, many previously unpublished.
It is available as a standalone paperback and as a deluxe hardback set featuring:
1) The book in hardback edition
2) Exclusive mock-vinyl CD featuring the out-of-print 1993 'Anno Satanæ' demo plus 2 bonus tracks by pre-Moonspell outfit Morbid God, all 7 tracks are remastered for CD for the first time ever, and presented in a gatefold digipack with inner sleeve.
3) Large and extremely high quality flag
4) Large deluxe reinforced card box with hot foil gold Moonspell logo on its lid.
5) 12 x 350gsm art prints, featuring superb photography of the band
6) 'Wolves Who Were Men' double-sided print bookmark
7) Guitar plectrum with double-sided print
8) A certificate of authenticity *signed by all band members*
1) Standalone paperback
2) Special edition hardback and signed boxset
In either format it is a must read for all Moonspell fans, as well as anyone interested in the continued development of the metal genre and the reality of life in a full-time metal band.
- You don't have to register to order, it's optional!
- Shipping price is calculated by weight. As with most mail orders the price of shipping per item drops the more you are ordering (ie. the shipping for 2 shirts is only a little more than for 1 shirt and so on)
- If you wish to pay by paypal you will be taken to the paypal site when you are ready to add postage and pay. You will be taken here to see your total before confirming - don't worry, you haven't committed to buying until you actually then click to confirm payment.
- If you have any problems during the ordering process, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
[Item type: Moonspell book / metal book]